Sunday 8 September 2013

#sheepishbloomdrop

I woke up this morning, and realized I had totally forgotten about the sheepish bloom drop planned for this weekend by Meredith over at One Sheepish Girl! Whoops! So I quickly decided to crochet up a flower and go find a home for it.... 

sheepish bloom drop crochet flower


I think it looks a bit like a sea anemone, so I decided it needed to be displayed overlooking the harbour here in Victoria! 

sheepish bloom drop crochet flower

I loved the contrast of the bright coral colour against the blue. Hopefully it makes someone smile when they walk by! 

sheepish bloom drop crochet flower

Did you participate in the sheepish bloom drop? Share your link in a comment if you did! 

6 comments:

  1. how lovely it would make me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely idea :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get a chance to participate this time. *le sigh* I love your flower and the harbor is the perfect place for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic idea! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea and the photos! The harbor (and your anemone) looks awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover