Sunday 17 March 2013

Under Construction

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We hope you are having a green-filled day with friends and are perhaps enjoying a Guinness or two! 


We are currently making some changes to the meet.make.laugh. layout (hopefully for the better) so bare with us if things are a little wonky for awhile. 

We would love your feedback so let us know what you think of the changes. We are attempting to do this ourselves without the help of a professional.... not quite sure yet if this is a good idea or not. Fingers crossed!

With these changes you are going to see some new photos popping up of the three of us (like the one above). Thanks so much to the lovely Katherine for spending the morning with us capturing some fun memories!


9 comments:

  1. I really love the new header, it makes your blog seem much more personal! Happy St. Patrick's day to you too!

    http://bel-bien.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new design! It looks professional and personal! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great so far!!! amazing job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your changes! I love your new header picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the concept of your blog and I'm glad I'm stumbled upon it. Your blog already looks beautiful, so I look forward to seeing what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good! Love the new banner image - you guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Changes are fun. Just take your time. I always back up my current blog template just in case I make a mistake I can't fix, because I have no clue what I'm doing either. It's all trial and error for me. lol! I can't wait to see what you guys do. I already love the header. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new header! I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover