Thursday 28 March 2013

meet.make.crochet-along: knotted headband

Crochet-along: Crochet Knotted Headbands

We're almost at the end of March, and with this comes the closing of another crochet-along! This month we're linking up again with Alycia at Habitual Homebody for these adorable knotted headbands! 
Habitual Homebody

Originally created by Stephanie from All About Ami (another blog we LOVE), these headbands were a quick and fun project to have on our hooks. 


Crochet-along: Crochet Knotted Headbands

Hayley: Funny enough, I had already come across and created a few of these knotted headbands pre crochet-a-long! I made them for a few friends as gifts, so this month I guess it was time to spoil myself :)

I can appreciate quick gratification crafts because I have a few other large projects on the go **cough** planning a wedding **cough**.. I would recommend this project to all! Beginner and Expert. Go ahead, try it! 

Crochet-along: Crochet Knotted Headbands

Steph: I was pretty excited to make this project, as it is something I wouldn't normally wear. I had some extra cream yarn left over from a pair of boot cuffs I made for a friend, and thought it would be a good colour for a basic headband. I ran out of yarn though, so didn't make it quite as thick as I would have liked it.

I really debated adding a neon accent of some kind, as that is totally my thing these days, but in the end I figured I would actually wear it more if I kept it simple.
Crochet-along: Crochet Knotted Headbands



And lastly, we thought we would share with you some of our kooky outtakes from the day. Sometimes we just can't help ourselves..

Crochet-along: Crochet Knotted Headbands

Hop on over to the crochet-along to see what everyone else has done with their headbands! 





15 comments:

  1. I have short hair, so headbands make me look like a baby. But, these are super adorable and make me jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love this!! you guys are awesome. on many levels. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great project of you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The perfect way to keep your ears warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I made some of these at Christmas, so cute! Love the goofy outtakes guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys did a great job as usual! i wish i could actually pull off wearing it without looking super dorky. idk why but my hair just doesn't wanna cooperate with it lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that mustard color! These both turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, you two are the cutest! Like, for serious! Great job again! I just linked up with mine, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great headbands! I love your outtakes

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both did such a good job.... You look like you had fun taking pics, too

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowww... both of us so beautifull and funny...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, your headbands turned out so cute! I tried and failed this month... I don't know why but mine just turned out so dumb looking, I hated it, haha!

    xxMonica
    mon makes things

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww these are SO CUTE! I'd love to try making something like this :) I'm a new follower from co-hosting the plus party, thanks for stopping by and sharing

    Shushkat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your photos, looks like you had lots of fun showing off your headbands and might have to get some mustard coloured wool so I can make another like yours :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover