Saturday 23 March 2013

Knock knock...... who's there?

A BABY!

Cindy and Josh had some big news recently..... 


Cindy's five months and counting and is happily adjusting to all the changes. There's a lot to learn about motherhood but thankfully there are a ton of good books, blogs with helpful tips AND friends you can lean on...like Steph and Hayley! ;).


The babe on the way is due August 6 and the parents to-be are going to wait to find out whether they'll be dressing the baby in blue or pink. So for now, any baby craft and purchase will be green and yellow (and Steph and Hayley are SO excited to make stuff!!)

Lots to be excited for this year!!


Who do you think is right? What's your vote? (ps.... that's a moose slingshot. Just incase you were wondering.)



12 comments:

  1. HUGE congrats! How exciting! Look forward to seeing all the baby DIYs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! =) This is so great, and I am looking forward to all the cute projects you will create. I have to come up with a great 2nd birthday present, and I draw a blank there, so hurry up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful news! I can't wait to see everything you make for the baby. And the baby for sure! And it will be a girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Congratulations!!!! I cannot wait to see the baby crafts :) My sister is having a baby so I'll love the DIYs

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Babies are a blessing! Girl please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!!!!!!! GO TEAM GIRL!!!!

    That last photo is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! So exciting! CONGRATS!!! I'm on Team Girl too... she'll be a crafty one for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Very exciting news :) And I can't wait to see all the cute projects you ladies come up with for the new baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh congratulations! I love that they are waiting to find out. I think that just has to add something so awesome to that first moment with your child... plus I really like green and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting!! I always admire people who wait to find out - I'm so not patient enough! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!! How exciting and how many crafty project opportunities does this open up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover