How to outsmart a kitten:
After too much getting on my hands and knees searching for earrings my kitten pushed off my dresser, I decided I needed a way to keep them out of reach and organized. Surprisingly, my husband Pat came up with this fun project!
- Cork board of any size (Any office supply store has lots!)
- Piece of fabric
- Hot Glue
- Straight Pins
- Cut fabric approximately 3-4 inches wider around then the cork board.
- Lay fabric right side out down on a flat surface, and place cork board upside down in the middle of the fabric.
- Fold fabric edges over and hot glue to the back of the cork board. Make sure to keep the tension to avoid ripples in the material.
- After glue has dried, hang and pin away!
How do you organize your jewelry?