Even though we’re crafty, not all our creations are original. Big shout outs to the following sites and/or people for inspiring this ladies night in...
- Canvas: http://tatertotsandjello.com/
- Drink: brainchild of meet.make.laugh.
- Pita pizza: who doesn't know how to make a pizza?
- Pasta sauce
- Mozza cheese
- Toppings of choice
- Basil is a must
In honor of all the layers.... check out the harmonies!
The Beatles - 1
Bon Iver - Bon Iver, For Emma Forever ago
Feist - The Reminder
Eagles - Hotel California
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes, Helplessness Blues
Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
Backstreet Boys - Backstreet's Back (come on… give props for harmonizing where its due.)
The Mama's and the Papa's - The Millennium Collection
The Beachboys - The Greatest Hits
Fleetwood Mac - Rumors
How we drink – Bottle service
- Coors Light
- 7-11 Pineapple and Blue Shocker slurpees
This may not be exactly homemade... but we did mix the ingredients together!
- Xacto knife
- Magazine/scrapbook paper
- Modge podge
- Off white paint – acrylic craft paint
- Paint brushes
How we did - After party
Not quite front entrance worthy but we'll definitely hang them with pride!
How we flopped - The hangover
- Follow the directions – painting around the stencil not the best idea
- Blue Shocker is an acquired taste
- Dollar store glue isn’t the greatest – who knew?
- Modge podge the scrapbook paper. Don’t ask questions, just trust us.